NetClipboard for iOS
NetClipboard for iOS extends the iPhone/iPod/iPad clipboard to other devices on a network.
It can also send photos and movies from the photo library to devices running Windows, Mac OS X and iOS.
NetClipboard is distributed in two versions, Master and Slave. Masters can share data with everyone. Slave versions are free but can share data only with Masters.
In a party you took some pictures and want to share them with friends, how can it be done? Suppose one friend has a MacBook, another has a Windows NetBook, one has an iPad and the last friend an iPhone. If you have NetClipboard Master, just tell you friends to download free versions of NetClipboard. You can then send your pictures simultaneoulsy to all your friends via WiFi or 3G.
Slave iOS versions can be upgraded to Master via in-app purchase.
- On a local area network no configuration is needed. NetClipboard automatically discovers peers connected to the network.
- Optionally machines running NetClipboard can be given a group number. Only machines on the same group can exchange clipboard data.
- Supported clipboard data types: TEXT, IMAGES.
- Available for Mac OS X, iOS and Microsoft Windows.
- Concurrent transmission. NetClipboard can connect with several peers simultaneously and any data transmitted is received by all peers.
- Supports WiFi and 3G/CDMA.