CryptoVault keeps your private or sensitive informaion securely stored on your iPhone or iPod touch. You can store credit card information, PINS, bank account data, site access userid/password, pictures, etc.
Access to the stored information requires a password of your choice.
The access password is never stored anywhere on your device.
Warning: do not forget the password. There is no way to recover it!
- Strong AES 256-bit encryption.
- Inactivity time-out shuts down the application.
- Penalty for entering the wrong password X times.
- Pictures from iPhone photo library can be imported and encrypted.
- Flexible record definition. You are not tied to a set of pre-defined forms.
- Data can be organized in categories.
- Templates for commomly used categories can be created.
- Icons and templates can be downloaded via HTTP or FTP.
- Multiple vault files are supported (each with it's own password)
- Vault files can be saved on your home computer via FTP.
- Records can be defined as websites, phone numbers or email. Those records when tapped lauch the appropriate iPhone application.